R.I.B.A. Approved CPD Seminar
Our CPD seminar is R.I.B.A. approved and accredited within sections of the Core Curriculum. We continually address and update our seminar to include any new issues within our industry and sectors that our product range are used in.
DCE Roadshow CPD Schedule
- September 26 Roofing Update (TBC)
- September 27 Roofing Update (TBC)
RIBA approved cpd seminar
Design and Specification of Metal Composite Materials (MCM) Rainscreen Façades
- RIBA General Headings - Construction skills | Professional context
- RIBA Subject - Specification writing and choosing material | Architecture design
- RIBA Knowledge Level - General awareness
This seminar sets out to educate and inform the audience on the make up, composition, applications of Metal Composite Materials and Aluminium Composite Materials, primarily in a vertical or near vertical cladding environment. It is recognised that the target audience is as diverse as the architectural industry, therefore the producers have taken trouble to ensure that is covers those details which, in many years of conversations with specifiers, seems to most influence most of the understanding of the products. In compiling the seminar, we are conscious of the wide interests, ranging from manufacturing, through aesthetics to cleaning and recycling. We are also conscious of the need to make the seminar understandable within the desired 40 minutes. Where there is known to be an excellent RIBA Assessed CPD seminar on a subject, for example, the Council for Aluminium in Building's Module 6, seminar on recycling, then this has been referenced and included in the main seminar.
- Seminar duration - 45 minutes | Printed seminar notes available also available to download
- Lunch details - We will provide lunch at a maximum of £5 per head for all seminar attendees